At Marketing Extremist we like to publish guest posts from experts who can provide an insight to industry trends and tactics for our readers through which they can learn new things and you get an exposure to thousands.
Benefits of Guest Posting at Marketing Extremist
No compensation is rewarded for the guest posts. However, your submitted articles will be viewed by thousands of readers and subscribers of the blog along with an exposure to social media followers of Marketing Extremist.
Not enough? Well there have been several guest authors at our partner properties who have gotten new clients, publishing opportunities and speaking engagements as a result of guest posting. Some more all of your submitted guest posts will contain a bio of yours along with your head shot.
What to write on?
Arise with an idea based on your area of interest. Some suggestions for you to consider on for writing a guest post:
- Review of your book, which could be beneficial for the readers of Marketing Extremist.
- An insight over the recent trends.
- Guides related to the issues small business owners usually face while marketing their businesses.
- Share your personal business experience which could be helpful for the community.
Some points for writing a successful guest post for Marketing Extremist
- The more concise post you write the more better it will be. Try keeping your post around 400 to 600 words.
- Try engaging the readers by making a strong argument within your post to get maximum point of views for future topics creation.
- Provide some authentic examples for illustrating your point and making it clear to the readers such as investments or partnerships of the companies etc.
- We do not accept promotional content at all. However, your guest post will gain a lot positive exposure even if you don’t mention your products or services still you will be able to generate leads through it.
- Try using relevant images, info graphics and related official videos to make your argument clear and strong.
To submit your guest post at Marketing Extremist send us a draft using contact form or email it at hashirazi @gmail.com.
If you have any ideas, which you wish us to consider on do not hesitate for sending us a draft of it too.
To become a guest author at Marketing Extremist, send us your request via contact form along with your area of expertise, how frequent you will be aiming to write and a sample of your writing. If we accept your request for becoming a guest author, you will be contacted via email.
Thanks for your interest!