Looking around for a solution to sync your fan page with the twitter account? Well it’s not a difficult job to do as you can sync fan page and twitter account using the official twitter app so that your followers on twitter can also keep themselves updated to your posting on Facebook. This will help you in building up a strong fan base over fan page. Following steps will guide you on how to link your Facebook page with your twitter profile.
- Go to the fan page you wish to connect with your Twitter account and click on “Edit Page“, which you can find at the right top of the page.
- Click on “Resources” listed in the left sidebar of the page.
- Then you would be able to see couple of options listed in front you, where you need to click on “Link your Page to Twitter“. If you are admin of more than 1 page it will ask you to select the page you wish to connect Twitter with.
- Once the page has been selected, it will ask you to grant permission by clicking on to “Authorize App” or reject it by clicking “No Thanks“. It will ask you to login, if you are not logged in to your Twitter account.
- Once connected the app will redirect you to the page, where you will be able to edit the settings for what to be posted on Twitter and what not to be. Generally Status Updates, Photos, Videos, Links, Notes & Events are selected defaultly.
Congrats! you are done with synchronizing your Facebook fan page to your twitter account. Now test and confirm, is it working fine. The post appearing on Twitter shall be containing link back to your Facebook page. That’s it, now you’re page has been connected to your twitter account.
Use third party tools such as Hootsuite or TweetDeck to post quickly over Facebook or Twitter. It not only allows you to post on multiple accounts in one go but rather it gives you an accessibility of tracking your each post.
If you find it’s not working properly go back and check each step to confirm what you might have missed out. However, if you need help in this regard feel free to leave a comment below.