Feedburner is mostly chosen by the bloggers who are new to blogging and are not well aware of its cons. Although it is free and provides both types of subscription i.e. email and reader yet there is much more which you need in order to give value to your subscribers. Therefore, when most of the bloggers after certain time realizes the necessity of an enhanced alternative they seek for this tutorial for exporting their blog’s email subscribers.
- Login to your Feedburner account; select the feed from where you wish to download the email subscribers.
- On the next screen, click the “Publicize” tab.
- Click on “Email Subscriptions”
- Once the menu expands underneath “Email Subscriptions” you need to click on “Subscription Management”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, where you will be able to see “Total Subscribers”. Click on “View Subscriber Details”
- Click on “Export CSV” and all the contacts in a CSV file format will be downloaded on your computer.